A sustainable, well-coordinated and inclusive PSET system that maximises access to relevant and quality assured qualifications that lead to improved economic, social and cultural development opportunities for all.
To lead the implementation of the Vanuatu National Qualifications Framework and the Vanuatu Quality Assurance Framework in partnership with PSET providers and other key stakeholders to ensure that:
- Institutions providing VQF qualifications and courses leading to VQF qualifications are quality assured;
- The Quality Assurance Framework is based on international best practices;
- Courses leading to VQF qualifications are based on industry and community needs;
- VQF qualifications are recognised nationally and internationally;
- Learners, the economy and society benefit from the VQF.
Our Values and Principles
- Focus on the learner
- Partnership with stakeholders
- Transparency and clarity
- Based on research and evaluation